Thursday, June 26, 2008

News Update

Well we are continued in court...we are set for trial sometime in July maybe August. So of course I have to stay here until then. But trust me we are going to MT. for vacation. I want to go jumping off cliffs and camping and there is no where better than MT.
It turns out that the kiddo tried to talk about his feelings to his dad and it wasn't that great. But at least he did. I hope it does some good.
So we are off to do some errands and then a quiet night at home...yeah right! All the kids will be here at my house in and out...I love it

6 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

July, and August for that matter, are right around the corner. Hang in there and enjoy the vacation...you deserve it.
~L.

June 26, 2008 at 7:14 PM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

Just checking in to see how it went today. Still keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Stacie

June 26, 2008 at 10:11 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Summer in Montana... what a wonderful place!

M~

June 27, 2008 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger Doug said...

Hang in there Amy...I know things will work out well in time.
Give all my love.

PaPa

June 27, 2008 at 12:57 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

yes hang in there....we're all routing for you. (((BIG HUGS)))

June 27, 2008 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Redhead Editor said...

I heard these two affirmations on Oprah today that I am trying to repeat over and over. You do the same.
"Out of this experience, only good will come."
"The world is conspiring in my favor.
"

Say what you will about Oprah or her touchy-feely guests, but I think it's a good idea for you to start saying those two mantras and believing them... just as I am doing.
Hugs from Missouri.

June 27, 2008 at 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home