Friday, June 6, 2008

Call It What You Want

I call it "what am I going to do" Sue calls it "finally".
Cody is leaving this morning with his dad. Six days he will be gone. They start their trip out in Houston sleeping at NASA. An overnight stay with the cub scouts. Then they will stay in Galveston for a few days, where Cody will surf and go shark fishing. They will then head back this way to Austin to try to see the bats...After that home on the 12th. Now it's only a short week he will be gone but I am going to be lost. My days consist of Cody and all his freinds. They all come over here to play. Don't get me wrong I like the peace, but I just know I will be bored.
Ok it's offcial he just left. Dad just packed him up and drove off...:(
I can do this. I know he is coming back.
I do have some things planned for Sue and I. We are going to Luckenbach, Tx on a motorcycle. A 2 hour ride. Sue is excited so that's all that matters. I am also going to Dallas Monday. So the time will pass quickly, I hope.

3 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Sometimes a little "me" time is good, but you're fortunate to want your child's company. That's awesome! I hope you all have a great time! :)

June 6, 2008 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

You'll be shocked at how fast the time goes. The first time Joe went back to IL to visit his dad, I was thinking the time was going to drag on forever, and before I knew it, I was picking him up at the airport. Hang in there...
~L.

June 6, 2008 at 5:55 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

I've been to Luckenbach. :) You will like it! It's nothing what I expected, but fun, nonetheless.

I hope the time passes quickly. And I hope Cody has a good time...

M~

June 6, 2008 at 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home