Saturday, June 7, 2008

Fat Camp

While Cody's away I eat....and eat. Today alone I started at 3am. I have eaten a bowl of cereal, turkey sub with cheese and ranch, beef ramen, bean and cheese burrito, 2 oatmeal raisin cookies, 4 mint milano cookies, and a toaster strudel.
Oh and I am not done..I am wanting ramen and zapps.
I was feeling guilty about all my food intake so I did some sit-ups. But I didn't want to get off the couch, so I did them right there. Cushion under my butt. A whole 5 sit-ups. My sis is laughing hard right now.
See this is what I do when Cody is away. I need to find a hobby huh?

4 Comments:

Blogger Leesa said...

We might have to rent a flatbed truck to get you up here in July.

June 7, 2008 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

OMG I am laughing so freakin hard!

M~

June 7, 2008 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

OMG! I remember eating Raman noodles back in the day. Now, if I dare eat it (which I LOVE that salt in a box)----I blow up like a fricken tick! Look at the bright side though: you're not binging and purging. Right???

:)

Bon apetit my friend! You look great!

June 9, 2008 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

LOL I love the new banner! You're such a goof!

:)
M~

June 9, 2008 at 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home