Monday, June 23, 2008

It's A Monday

Well I can't seem to feel any comfort in all this. I have been discourged from the time they showed me the report about the kiddo being returned to his father. It is now going to trial. And with that we need witnesses and subpoenas...which of course are not easy to come by. The schools are closed which means we have to go through the district and they are not easy to get ahold of. And really people don't want to get involved when they have their own things to deal with. Can anything else happen today?
The kiddo is being a pill, of course it's summer. He can't understand why he might have to go to live with his father if he doesn't want to. I try to explain it the best I can without him getting all confused and panicy...
On the upside...Sue works days now, oh I love that. She is home at night and next to me,hehe...She will be on days as long as they don't mess up at night. So I am keeping my fingers crossed.
I am due in court Thursday but there is a chance of delay due to a mediation. Which might be a good thing. I will let ya know.
Thank you all for the good thoughts and sweet words...Everyone have a good week

3 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!

Do you need me to write a letter??????

M~

June 23, 2008 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Hey, good luck today if you're still on for court.
~L.

June 26, 2008 at 3:28 AM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

still thinking good thoughts for ya. Good Luck!
Stacie

June 26, 2008 at 6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home