Thursday, May 22, 2008

I Don't Think You Know Me Yet...

1. Outside My Window-Empty lot and a street
2. I finished-doing the laundry...I hate putting it away
3. I am creating-raised eyebrows with the Atty Gen
4. I love it when-Sue calls me "My Queen"
5. I am going-to be in a dunking booth this weekend
6. I am so grateful for that-My family
7. I am reading-huh funny
8. I am hoping-we get a check soon
9. I am hearing-the TV and fans going
10.I have to tackle-my packing...I do it very early
11.One of my favorite things-riding the rides at Six Flags...The Titan...255ft in the air 82mph

I hope you enjoy...feel free to play. We can never know enough about you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leesa said...

I would buy a lot of balls at that dunking booth.

May 22, 2008 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Oooh! I'd love to see you at the dunking booth!

:)
M~

May 22, 2008 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I'd definately take a few turns at hte dunking booth.I'd love to get you soaking wet.Ha-Ha!!!!

May 26, 2008 at 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home