Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Blog

I am going to go private soon, of course I will let you all know. I have to get some help on how to do it. So give me a few days and I will get it all squared away.
If you could, send me your emails so you can read.Goober73tex at AOL dot com, That is if you want to read..hehe! I am not good at searching and doing this so having yall send them to me will help.
I hope to see yall on the other side...

This change will take place in 4days...so please get to me asap!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

I'll send you an email!
M~

June 17, 2008 at 11:11 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

I've sent you mine. Don't get lost out there.

June 18, 2008 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

I'm in like Flynn...

What does that mean anyway????
Stacie

June 20, 2008 at 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home