Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hump Day....

Well the boy might come home today. When I talked to him Monday he said he was going to see me Wednesday morning...so we will see. I am ready to see him that is for sure.
So this weekend Sue and I are going to Pride in Austin. I love Austin! Last year I went but Sue couldn't go and that sucked. Cody will spend he day with friends...I am excited.
I have been feeling numbness in my finges. Mostly my pointer finger on my left hand. I was kina concrened until I looked it up and it could be caused my pressure on a nerve. Maybe from my neck. I will be asking Sue to massage my neck later today and see if it goes away...hey I get a massage out if the deal.
All in all the summer is going well, we have some fun activites planned and of course lots of sleep-overs. Only 15 days till court...this to shall pass!

4 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Are you going to Luckenbach too?

M~

June 11, 2008 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

No Luckenbach was last Sunday and I stayed home.

June 12, 2008 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

Have fun at Pride week. Susan is going to go on the 28th, I think its in Houston then.

June 12, 2008 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Have it all chk'd out...could be like me carpal tunnel syndrome.I love you!!!!

June 15, 2008 at 7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home