Friday, June 20, 2008

I don't Know...

So I posted a good bye to the public..and then went private. Ok so will they see it? Uh No...I am so blonde some time. Oh wait I am! So anywho...I am here.
Well things are so not going right around here. We have a snag in the whole custody thing. I am at risk in not getting to keep the boy or move when I want. We are having to go to mediation and ask for a continueance due to a report from one person in this case. Which is in favor of the boy being returned to the other side.
I am at a lose right now. Can't seem to motivate or keep my emotions in. I sit a cry for an hour or so, I know pitaful uh?
I am just keeping what my sis said in mind...we will keep fighting.
This is harder than when I lost him 4yrs ago...this time I am losing and I am the good side. If that makes sense...
I will have an update next week.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cheyenne said...

I agree with your sister...keep fighting. I have one daughter and my ex tried to take her away from me and I kept fighting. I got her in the end (I never lost her), and to this day she is not happy when she has to contact him. Custody battles are not nice, or easy for that matter. But when you win, it is worth all the aggravation you went through. I wish you all the luck inthe world.

June 20, 2008 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Absolutely keep fighting! You've been thru hell these last few years ~ you're not about to lose your boy now. Your ex is a fucktard. Plain & simple. He knows what's best for Cody yet he thinks he should be with him. He's such an ass. Keep fighting, girl. We're behind you!

M~

June 21, 2008 at 1:07 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Keep your head up honey.I know all too well how you are feeling right now.Just give it to God and let him take care of everything.I love you!

June 21, 2008 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

(((Big hugs)))...keep fighting, no you are not pitiful. Hang in there.

June 21, 2008 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

I won't be around this week Amy, I'll be out of town, but I'll be thinking about you a lot and keepingmy fingers crossed for you. I'm sending all the good vibes I've got your way! Hang in there kiddo...
Stacie

June 23, 2008 at 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home