Tuesday, May 20, 2008

More About Me...

What were you doing 5yrs ago?

Oh boy, well I was living in Ft. Worth,Tx with Cody and his dad. Trying to be a working mom and fun girl at the same time. I couldn't stay away from trouble. I had this girlfriend who I just couldn't say "no" to. From this date I was 2months from getting locked up. Where I knew I was going just couldn't get it together to not. From there the rest is history...

What are/were 5 things on your to-do-list today?

1) Get milk

2) Call mother

3) Take Cody to therapy

4) Put boxes in the shed before we have to climb over them to get to the kitchen

5) Clean out drawers


What 5 snacks to you enjoy?

Just 5,lol
1) Little Debbies-I like most of them but Zebra cakes are my fav
2) Ice Cream- all kinds
3) Hot Fries
4) Nachos
5) Peppironi and crackers


What 5 things would you do if you were a billonaire?
1) Give a whole bunch to my sis-bro-in-law....thats a must
2) Buy a house....big
3) Travel to the beach....far away
4) Put $ away for Cody to go to college and to start his own life....whatever
5) Invest

What are 5 bad habits?
1) Smoking
2) Bite my nails
3) Leave one or two dishes in the sink when I am doing dishes
4) Leave my shoes in the livnig room so Sue can trip over them
5) Not bring in my cup from the truck

What are 5 places you've lived?
1)Georgia
2)Kansas
3)El Paso
4)Houston
5)St.Simons Island

What are 5 jobs you've had?
1)Subway-Sandwhich artist
2)Kennel Tech-poo scooper
3)Bartender
4)Waitress
5)Office girl-that sucked I had to sit all day

So there you have it more about me...enjoy.
Tags-anyone who wishes

4 Comments:

Blogger Leesa said...

Sandwich Artist???
What did you do, do paintings of sub sandwiches??

May 20, 2008 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

oooohhh leave cup in car!
That's a good one, I do that too...

LOL @ Leesa!
Stace

May 20, 2008 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

LOL Leesa!

I have no idea where St. Simon's Island is...

M~

May 20, 2008 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

Lol at Sandwhich artist. Too funny.
I'm a nail biter too, but that's why I have acrylic nails, cant bite through them if I wanted too.

May 21, 2008 at 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home