Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tid Bit Tuesday

I would like to thank you all for your wonderful words in regards to my upcoming battle. I am starting to get scared.
Yesterday I watched Lifetime movies all day and there were alot that dealt with custody and the best intrest of the child. I was talking to my sis yesterday and I was telling her I wont be able to handle if this all went the other way and his dad got him. But I think the choice to better my son's life is the right choice. We are strong and have been through alot worse.
I also wanted to add, and this is strictly for those in recovery and for those that have been down a road of heavy addiction. It would take more than this to get me to relapse. The thought of escaping to drugs just makes me sick to my stomach. S, my g/f, asked me if I felt the need use, nope. I have family and some great friends to get me thru this.
Ok on a lighter note. C has a pack meeting tonight, he is getting his fishing patch, due to all his fishing with my bro-in-law. Yeah for him. He also has another dentist appt. they are going to knock him out, I will so get a pic of him all gruggy, it's funny.

5 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

LOL you are sooo mean! Photographing your drugged up child! Actually, what you ought to do is turn your camera on video mode & grab a quick video of him. And then upload it to YouTube! BWHAHA!

I hope you kick your ex's ass. He is not equipped to take care of C.

M~

September 18, 2007 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger Redhead Editor said...

You should always stay sober for YOU, but you have a great incentive in the form of that little boy. He will be your strength and your comfort. Be strong! And while we're on the subject of addiction, quit smoking so you can be a pain in your kid's ass for a long time to come. That's the best revenge! (And put all that money you'd spend on cigs on legal fees! That oughta piss off C's dad.)

September 18, 2007 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

Sounds like you have a great support system going on. That and Cody alone are keeping you strong, you go girl!!!

LMAO...yes keep taking pics, oh the things we do to our kids when they're sleeping.

September 19, 2007 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

You're strong and you have willpower. Doesn't that say anything anymore? Don't worry, just hang in there and don't lose hope. I admire your strength and courage throughout all of this.

And the photos of your kid all groggy is gonna be funny! :) Hope he's ok!

Hope you're ok!

Deb

September 19, 2007 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

What a great post Amy. I can feel your resolve coming thru. Yeah it's gonna be scary, but like you said, you've been thru worse. I have a feeling as long as you keep the high road and don't fall for any dirty tactics you'll come out smelling like a rose when all is said and done. keep on keepin' on.
Stacie

September 19, 2007 at 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home