Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Keep or Toss

I went to put something in Cody's closet and OMG I got ate by animals, not real but stuffed. This child keeps everything. Not only were there stuffed animals but toys and rocks and just stuff. So I cleaned it out. Now the real test is to keep it or just donate it to Goodwill. I doubt if Cody will notice that they are gone but I will hold on to all of it for a little bit. I will give it a month and if he doesn't mention them, they are gone.

Not much to say. I made my first batch of beans in my new croc pot. We will try them this evening. Ok have a great day all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

You'd be surprised how much crap I am STILL throwing out. I really want to become a minimalist, but I love my stuff too much. LOL Damn knick knacks.

Goodwill will receive more clothing from me once I go thru 2 more boxes.

M~

September 12, 2007 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

its so hard isn't it? knowing what to keep and what to toss..I hate that part...We took so much stuff to goodwill before we moved and I have more for them now...I don't know where it comes from. I think it breeds when I shut the closet doors at night.
Stacie

September 13, 2007 at 7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home