Saturday, September 8, 2007

Slave Boy



Well Cody has been doing pretty good at school. And our system at home has been working out. But yesterday at school he got in trouble for talking, go figure. He is a chatter box. He will not shut up. Even at home. Sometimes it gets to be too much for me. And I am a talker. So today I have a slave. First he is grounded to his room, no TV, no playing, etc. But on top of that he has lots of chores. I am not going to lift a finger today. And we have alot do to.

Tomorrow is my girlfriends birthday and she will actually be home from work. Cody and I will make her breakfast and then do the gift thing. We are going to cook her dinner instead of going out. She is kinda not looking forward to her b-day. I don't know why, she isn't that old. I want all of us to go to the park and get away from all the stuff at home. Just us spending time and enjoying life. After all Life is Good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

LOL you are SUCH a mean Mommy!

Hey ~ nice washer! :P

:)
M~

September 9, 2007 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger ~grey said...

my daughter is the same way...

constantly talking! from the minute she walks in the door she is non stop chattering!

she has been driving me insane.

Thankfully she figured out to stop talking in class.

sounds like you have a great system.

September 10, 2007 at 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home