Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday

Well my honey didn't have to work last night so she got to sleep at the same time I did, so she is up with me today. We had breakfast together and get to spend the day together. She is watching some army movie and then we will both head out to get some things done. I need to go get a trap to catch some varments, they are attacking my cat. They also like to carry her food bowl off and hide it. So bye bye.

Cody is starting to get a cold. He is no fun sick. Maybe him not feeling good will keep him from talking in class. We'll see. Not much to say, have a good Monday.

Hey don't forget to hang your flags tomorrow, 9/11.

4 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Duct tape works for talking too much. LOL You might want to pick some up from Walmart! :)

9/11... I was watching a special on one of the cable channels last nite on it. It makes me so sad, still.

M~

September 10, 2007 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

UGH! I hate being sick. I hope Cody is better soon and so glad you got to spend some extra time with your favourite girl!
Stacie

September 10, 2007 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

i hate it when I get sick..hope cody gets better

September 11, 2007 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger ~grey said...

YOU have varments (I assume that means critters or pests) that can carry off your cats food bowl!???

ACK! I would be moving.

that is just scary!

Hope cody feels better soon!

September 13, 2007 at 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home