Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Hump Day

My girlfriend gave me her cold, isn't that so nice of her. I started feeling like crap yesterday and of course I had much to do. I went to bed last night at midnight and just woke up at 11:30, yes lazy. I seem to have stopped my cold from progressing,thanks to Zicam, and am feeling a bit better. I am going to take it easy today.

Oh let me tell you something. Cody has been a royal ?@# these days. He knows everything, wants everything, and seems to think we have to get it for him. OMG! So we came up with this idea. First at school they bring home a folder everyday that is marked with how they day went. Green for good day, yellow for warning, purple for not so good, and red for yuck day. So far all greens since school started. Ok so when he comes home from school he marks the calender we have on the wall for him. Now what we started at home is before he goes to bed he gets to mark the calender for his behavior at home...(sticker). If he has every week marked with a sticker he gets his allowence. If one day is stickerless he gets no allowence. And if more than one day are stickerless the restriction gets worse. He really likes the fact that he sees all stickers. So far it is working. I have faith.

The house is coming along nice. Still alot of work to go. I am so ready to paint and see the final outcome.

5 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Hey, I hope you are taking before & after photos of your house! I want to see the finished product!

Dang, girl, sorry you got sick! Tell Sue Bee Honey to keep her sickly germs to herself! PURELL & LYSOL EVERYTHING! lol

M~

September 5, 2007 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

M-I do have photos...I tryed to stay away from Sue but she insisted .

September 5, 2007 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Here thru Mariannas ... my daughter is 10 now and she seems to know everything!! Attitude Queen all of a sudden. My husband and I joke and say "Hi, I'm ten years old and I know everything!" She gets pretty mad at that!

September 5, 2007 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

Ahhhh those color coded days! Maybe I should go back to those with my 18 yr old..YIKES.

Mine always hated when they got grounded from electricity...video games, tv, radio...all things plugged in unless it was a house cleaning appliance. I'm such a mean mom sometimes...
Stacie

September 5, 2007 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Seems like you got a system of handling these demands! My niece is the same way, but she's only 5. Can you imagine when she's ten? GEEZ!

Hope you're doing well! Looking forward to seeing some photos of the house!

September 6, 2007 at 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home