Monday, September 24, 2007

Family Time



We spent some time with my sis-in-law this weekend. Well she his Cody's dads sister but I am closer to her than he is. And my nephew, same age as Cody. We went to Six Flags. We love that place. This time Sue got to go...we were also celebrating her 4yrs clean. It was fun...I rode the Titan, with Sue. This ride is 288ft in the air and goes 88mph with a free fall and lots of turns. It is impossible to get a pic while on the ride, it goes so fast. It was a great day.
I go see my atty tomorrow to get the ball rolling on the Cody matter. Hope he has good things to say. I will keep you all posted.
Not much else...scouts and soccer. Cody has his first game the 6th this will be funny.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

LOL I love Daffy Duck!

Girlie, I'll be sending you all my good thoughts & wishes for the lawyer's visit. I hope you kick some tail!

:)
M~

September 24, 2007 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

I love the pix, too cute. sounds like 6 flags was a good time.

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, goodluck!

and Congratulations Sue! *high 5*
Stacie

September 24, 2007 at 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home