Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Meme

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4. the ground.Insects have found even more uses for their legs

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. I can touch the top of my laptop screen.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Home Improvment

4. Without looking, guess what time it is?1:30 pm

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time? 1:18 pm

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? my fans going

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? about 20mins ago to smoke a cig

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? The attorney generals website

9. What are you wearing? Aggie boxers and Aggie t-shirt

10. Did you dream last night? Something to do with working at the animal clinic I worked at

11. When did you last laugh? last night on the phone with my sister

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? Tons of family pictures and a sign with "Keep it Simple" written on it

13. Seen anything weird lately?Nope

14. What do you think of this quiz? Different

15. What is the last film you saw? Alvin

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy? give a big chunk to my sis...then a house

17. Tell me something about me that you dunno. do what...ok I am my impatient

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? I would fix this stupid issue with child support and make sure the parent is getting what they are supposed to

19. Do you like to dance? yes

20. George Bush. I guess

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Megan

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? my first was a boy and his name is Cody

23. Would you ever consider living abroad? nope..I am trying to get to Montana thats hard enough


Feel free to do the Meme...I am not tagging anyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Will do!

M~

May 14, 2008 at 2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home