Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Little This Little That

I have been doing all kinds of things the past few days. First and for most, I filed the papers. So soon I hope Cody will be right where he needs to be. With me. I have reorganized my entire house. Got all the camping gear for the Scout camp out. And I even washed the truck. That is a big job. Where my g/f works it is very dirty and the truck gets awful. I am pooped.
I am getting nervous about the court thing. I just know the other party will get hasty. And we don't need that. If only he would listen to the kid. The kid wants to stay right where he is. I do think of the possibility that I might lose. If that happens the other party will go at me with all he has, just out of anger. He is like that. But we keep our heads high and have faith.
I am going to go halloween shopping tomorrow. I get Cody's costume early cause they are always out of the ones he wants...so I am getting it early this year. I love halloween. Big kid myself.
Ok thats all for now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

That's right, keep the faith. Keep a positive outlook on the situation & stay brave. I'm cheering you on!

What is Cody going to be for Halloween this year?

M~

October 2, 2007 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

He is going to be the wolf man or frankinstein

October 2, 2007 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

you're such a good mom shopping early for the costume! I always ended up scrambling at the last minute and not getting exactly what I needed.

Keeping fingers crossed for you.
Stacie

October 3, 2007 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Malifacent said...

Been lurking for a little while now, visiting from Leesa's; hope you don't mind.

I don't blame you for shopping for costumes already. We went two weeks ago so we didn't get stuck last minute in the mad rush panic that it usually is.

Good luck with the case btw. My sister went through a similar custody issue last year and although he more or less got his way court-wise, the youngest is acting out and they are now discussing him living PERMANENTLY with my sister and her partner. He may not listen right away but eventually, hopefully, he will -even if just to maintain his own relationship with him. Keep your head up!

October 7, 2007 at 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home