Monday, August 27, 2007

Summer Vacation Is Over





I sent the boy off to school this morning. He was excited. I think I was a little sad,this was the first time I started school with Cody, I was in time out when he started Kindergarten and First grade. So it was a bit special for me. He is in TAG this year so he will be challenged more, he has a tentinacy to get bored in class. I am so proud of him.
Well while he is gone all day I will relax and get some things done I need do. Then when he gets home we are going to get him a fish. Figure he is ready to take care of a pet. We are starting small.

9 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

He seriously looks so grown up in these photos! I love the confident smile & the proud Mama writing these words. I'm glad you were there for him today. I know it's something you will always remember. Every day you are out is such a blessing & you are always overcoming that horrible time in your life!

M~

August 27, 2007 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

Wow..he is looking pretty grown up in these pics. He's a cutie. Glad you were able to be there to take pics and see him off. Ours doesn't start for another week yet, I can't wait..

Stacie

August 27, 2007 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Poor Cody... his mom running around the bus taking photos...

CLEEK, CLEEK!!

August 27, 2007 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Funny Gal Leesa

August 27, 2007 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

Aww...cute kid. I followed you through the link path, nice blog you have here.

August 28, 2007 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Miranda-thank you very much. And thank you for reading

August 28, 2007 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What's TAG?

He is stylin' and profilin'

Here's to a great school year!

August 28, 2007 at 7:19 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

TAG is Talented And Gifted

August 28, 2007 at 7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaawww... first day of school is always a touching moment!

My daughter starts on Tuesday!

Thanks to P3 for asking what TAG Was... very cool!!!!

September 1, 2007 at 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home