Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Time To Journal

Well I have been slacking on blogging cause I just had nothing to blog about. But after talking to my sis and M I realized that this blog is for me. I was only putting things on my blog that I thought people would be interested in. I have so many thoughts in my head and not very able to get them out. So as time progresses, I hope to write them. In a course of one day I can reflect on alot that has happened in my life. Good and bad. And just getting them out would help.

Today I have been playing catch up. I was gone over the weekend visiting my sister in law and nephew. We went to Six Flags, had a great time. And got up on all that has happened. While I was away on my "vacation", Cody didn't get to see them much. Guess that was always my job. Anyway, we had a good time. Then when I got home my girlfriend was still working on the house, alot of dirty work. Replaced the hot water tank, and put siding on the house. So I got to clean up all that mess. But things are back to normal now. Still more work to go.

I had to run alot of errands. Have to get a new phone, it's under warranty so that is free. And grocery shop. I am going to rest now.

Life Is Good

3 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

What happened to your phone, missy?

And yes, blogging is for YOU! You gotta make it what YOU want it to be!

:)
M~

September 4, 2007 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Good thing I sent you that laptop so you can blog once a month. :P

September 4, 2007 at 8:55 PM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

So agreed, this blog is for YOU so write what YOU want. That's what I do for the most part and it still amazes me that people come around to read my drivel, but that's what they do.

Sounds like you have a lot going on with home repairs. That's always a trip! Keeps ya busy that's for sure!
Stacie

September 5, 2007 at 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home