Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Well I have been posting my blog via Leesa, I dont have a computer yet, but today I am at my bestest friends house so I thought I would blog myself.

Cody and I have gotten back into the swing of things at home, but are ready to go back to MT. the mosquitoes are killing us. Cody's legs look like he has the measles. But of course he doesn't mind...I do however. Only one month and 8 days till we go. Speaking of counting days. I have one month and 4 days till the state of Texas no longer has ahold of me. I get off parole July 12th. I have paid for my mistake and then some. The longest 3yrs of my life. But to be fair I really didn't have that hard of a time with it. I ahd my family there with me the whole time. And parole is that that hard, just stay clean and pay your fees, too easy. So yes I will be celebrating July 12th. Oh and the day before is my birthday, the best birthday present ever.

So if you don't hear from me everyday you know why. I will have a computer soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Hellloooo dork! And you had meeeeee!

:P

I know you can't wait for July 12. It's going to be a wonderful day!

M~

June 6, 2007 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger ~grey said...

Yay for July 12th....

That will be great!!!

June 7, 2007 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

Way to go Amy! You have a healthy perspective on things, I know you'll do FAB! July 12 sounds like a wonderful day!
Stacie
(ps, wanna pack me in your suitcase to take to Leesa's place with you?)

June 7, 2007 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Redhead Editor said...

Countdown to freedom. I love your attitude. And so proud of you.

June 8, 2007 at 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home