Thursday, May 31, 2007

Last day

Today is our last day here. I will try to squeeze in every little bit of MT. in I can. We come back but still I hate to leave. Cody wants to ride the ATV, go hiking, hot tubbing, all those fun things. A little bit of yard work left and we will be done. I am off to the post office now, on the ATV.

Well I finished the yard and plan on relaxing the rest of the day. Cody is already planning things to do next time, little does he know we will be busy. He has never been camping before so this will be interesting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nature Girl said...

Live it up! You should join 365 and Friday Feet with us...start now with a pic of your feet up in the hot tub, or the atv....

Stacie

May 31, 2007 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Camping! YAY!

M~

May 31, 2007 at 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home