Tuesday, June 5, 2007

NBA All-Star



Wow..this basketball stand is a piece of work. I didn't even attempt to put it together. Sue and our neighbor decided to get to work on it.
They started at 4:30pm and finished at 9:00pm. And they only had to switch parts about eight times and then it was backwards. Our neighbor got her foot slammed by the foot of the base. But it's all together now and complete.

Now the question is where to put it?
With like 100# of sand in it, it's not easy to move.
Cody better be a pro and make lots of money.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

LOL.. I figured you didn't put any of it together.

:P
M~

June 6, 2007 at 5:09 AM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

LOL..the neighbors? classic! You are my new hero. I lucked out when the boys got theirs, DH was home from sea and I played the girl card...something I don't usually do unless it comes to sports or feats of engineering!

Stacie

June 6, 2007 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger LarryLilly said...

My wife used to be a quality inspector at a plant that made space shuttle wiring harnesses, so she is a stickler to details, specs and the such. (How the hell she married me, I will never know LOL).

So whenever I do something, naturally not reading the instructions, while she however is sitting there reading them, five steps later when i am looking at 10 odd parts, she will blurt out.."Did you put this part, her toe pointing to it, on the bracket you did in Part 3?

Smart ass.

June 7, 2007 at 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home