Thursday, May 31, 2007

Home We Go

We are going home today, my blogging will be via Leesa. I hate going home to the city I get used to the peace here very easy. But my life awaits me. I have meetings to get to and Sue is feeling kinda lonely. She is a big baby when it comes to being alone. But I do miss her. I am missin my best friend Christina. We get to go to Waco when I get home, so I will get some alone time with no kiddo. When I was incarcerated I got used to being alone. We would have what they call Lockdown, one whole week of not leaving your cell. No work, no chow, no rec, no nothing...I loved going to work, I was the unit Electricain. I did stay to myself alot but it is the fact that you COULDN'T go anywhere that got to me. Sooo needless to say me time is mandatory.

I hope the next month goes by fast. I didn't get to see everything I wanted to this time, I have seen alot from my prior visits but there is always more.

Texas here I come!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nature Girl said...

no chow for a week? Am I misunderstanding something? Did they bring it to you rather than you go to the lunchroom?
I'm on a diet...I think going more than a few hours without a raisin is kinda cruel...
Stacie
ps, electrician? You are my new hero...I'm terrified of electricity..its the one thing I don't mess with..I've been 'cuted more than once..not fun!

June 1, 2007 at 6:25 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Hurry back, dammit!

:P
M~

June 1, 2007 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

No.. they brought us a sack lunch, three times a day.. PB&J every time :)

June 4, 2007 at 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home