Wednesday, May 30, 2007

No more work


I try to hide and she still finds me. My sister has told me how much work she has to do on a daily basis, but until now I just thought she was kidding. OMG I have tilled, weed wacked, fed horses who can't seem to leave their feeding bowl by the fence, no they have to drag it all the way in the middle of the slop and mud which I have to trample through, bring in bird feeders, make sure there is nothing out for the bear to get...I am done. We have one more day here and then back to Texas. Where laundry and cleaning house are my biggest chores. But really I can't wait to come back in July, all the gardening will be done by then.

I don't know how she does it.

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

See, she's out taking pictures all day long that this stuff piles up... then when she has help, they suddenly need to get done

May 31, 2007 at 7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aparently there really is no rest for the weary.
Good luck in the hiding!

May 31, 2007 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

She hires little elves to come help her.

:P
M~

May 31, 2007 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

M's got it right. She doesn't do any of that stuff herself!

May 31, 2007 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Oh yeah.. I'm just out there pickin' my nose :P

May 31, 2007 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

you know Amy...if you had your camera with you at all times, you could take pics of her and post them as revenge...I'm just sayin'
:P
Stacie

May 31, 2007 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Stacie--I know better than to take a pictire of Leesa.

May 31, 2007 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger •♥•m•♥• said...

Cute pic! ......& Bella was right......good luck!

June 4, 2007 at 1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home