Tuesday, May 29, 2007


For those of you that think its hot, try being this close to the sun. My sis tried to tell me it was hot here at 70 degrees. I will have to agree. It feels like 90. I have been outside all morning and I am beat, I will be in the hot tub tonight.

Cody and I chose to ride the 4wheeler to Clark fork following Leesa. Rocks in my eyes, bugs in my teeth, and dirt in my ears. That was too long of a ride. Of course Cody didn't mind.

We got alot done in the garden. I can't wait to see it when I come back in July. Cody has to plant his sunflowers still.

6 Comments:

Blogger ~grey said...

very cool picture... .but who was driving the truck?

May 29, 2007 at 8:53 PM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

I think if I had one of those things, you wouldn't be able to pull me off it!
Stacie

May 29, 2007 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Silent One --Leesa was driving, I know she is so small its hard to see her

May 29, 2007 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Amy ~ you have NO room to talk about being "so small"! :P

Personally, I wish she had gotten the photo of you with bugs in your teeth & rocks in my eyes. Now THAT'S shhheexxyyyyy!

M~

May 30, 2007 at 5:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ammmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyy i miss you...you need to come home~ur best friend~

May 30, 2007 at 8:50 PM  
Blogger •♥•m•♥• said...

Um.......EYE PROTECTION!!!

danger danger will robinson! ......

June 4, 2007 at 1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home