Saturday, July 19, 2008

We Are Out Of Here

Yes we are flying out Monday. I must get to the cliffs, the water is calling me.
My awesome sis made it possible for us to come see her, which we weren't sure we were going to be able to do. I am so thankful.
I am ready to work...hay, garden,lawn, animals,I need my therapy. Cody is ready to get away from the city and play outside. Go camping and fishing.
The best part of going hangin with my sis, we talk so much on the phone its nice to see her and talk. Who am I kidding the best part is all the playing. Hehe...
So I will catch up with everyone after we get there. Have a great weekend...

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

You have fun and relax while ur there honey.You better email me or call also.He-He I love you!

July 19, 2008 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Cheyenne said...

Have fun!
It's good to get away from things every now and then.

July 19, 2008 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Yay! Your sister rocks! I know it'll be a good break for you.

M~

July 20, 2008 at 1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home