Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It Didn't

We are going to trial!! He gave me some offers that just blew me away. And never once did he consider what Cody would want. So we keep fighting.
I have to prepare myself for possibly losing Cody...I guess I just don't fit the profile of a good stable mom or that I can provide a good future for him.
I am kinda done with this for a bit. I need to relax and keep my mind on something else for awhile. I will explode if I don't.
Thanks to you all for the warmth and care, I love you all and apperciate the words.
I will let you know what happens next.
I need a vacation!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

That's bullshit, Amy. Just utter shit. I hate him...

I'll try calling you...

M~

July 15, 2008 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

I'm so sorry it didn't go well Amy. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. I hope this all ends soon in yours and Cody's favour!
Stacie

July 16, 2008 at 7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home