Monday, July 14, 2008

First Attempt

We have our first mediation tomorrow afternoon. I am not to hopeful but you never know. I am pulling out the big deals and the only thing I have to offer "my son is happy why change that".
We are set for trial in Aug. so tomorrow might prevent that. I hope.
Cody got his first pet yesterday...a gerbel, her name is Leah. All Cody wants to do is play with her, but she is a bit scared. She is only a baby. Cutest thing. I will get a pic soon.
Thanks for all the birthday wishes..I had a great day.
Happy Monday

5 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Good luck :)

July 14, 2008 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Good luck sweetie,hope all goes well.I'll be praying for you and Cody.i know he wants to stay with you and he should.I love you!!!!!

July 14, 2008 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

keeping my fingers crossed for you! Good luck tomorrow!
stacie

July 14, 2008 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

You have a small rat in your house?! Gerbels freak me out. :)

Hey, good luck tomorrow. Keep me posted & let me know if you still need me to talk to your lawyer. I have a phone in my office now, so if we need to set up a call, I can do that.

M~

July 15, 2008 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Good karma Good karma good karma good karma good karma....

Well? How'd it go?
~L.

July 15, 2008 at 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home