Sunday, December 9, 2007

The Parade





Well we went to the Christmas Parade yesterday. It was a very long parade. Cody was # 16 and then #124. So of course we saw the whole thing. We started out with the scouts...I walked along side them passing out candy. Which we ran out of twice. I had to run to HEB in the midle of the parade to get more...I mean I had to run, my legs are sore this morning. Then when we got to the end Cody had to get off the scout float and go to the fire station where he stayed with the Chief, a friend of ours, to ride in the fire truck. But not just any truck the Hazmat Truck, his absolute favorite. From there he sat in the front seat with his bud, and waved at all the people. He was on cloud nine. He has never done anything like this before. I could hardly calm him down last night. At the end of the day we were done. What a great day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Hey! I recognize that hat! :))

I'm so glad he had a great time. I can only imagine DC & him in the HAZMAT truck! LOL

M~

December 9, 2007 at 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home