Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tid Bit Tuesday

Not much to tell. Cody went to his first counseling session and he likes it ok. He likes talking to someone else, so he can tell on me I guess. I am such a mean mom...haha. We went to see Christmas lights last week. I didn't have to go to court. This was just his turn. Cody is in the Christmas parade for the city. He is riding with the scouts on the float...then since he is at the front he will trade off and then ride with the Killeen Fire Dept. He will be with his buddy, the Dep. Cheif in his car.
He is so excited...
Ok not much else. Things are good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nature Girl said...

The parade sounds like fun, get lots of pics...yeah, like I had to tell you...LOL
Stacie

December 4, 2007 at 11:04 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

OMG! Are you serious??? DC is so wicked cool!!! I'll call you! I gotta hear details.

:)
M~

December 5, 2007 at 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home