Friday, November 23, 2007

The Man



Cody is the man of the house, so this year he got to carve the turkey. Now Sue had to help a little, but he got the hang of it after awhile. I am so proud of my little man.

Our hoildays just got real busy. Since Cody's dad wants to see him and Cody wont go with him. I get to drive him to Ks. Yep right after school gets out we will drive there. Then the day after Christmas we come home. Only for a night cause then our real vacation starts. We fly to Mt. on the 27th to the 6th. Talk about non-stop. Yeah the first part isn't my fav but I will have tons of fun in Mt.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nature Girl said...

Happy Thanksgiving Amy, Sue, and Cody! I hope it was a good one. Sounds like your holidays are going to be busy busy busy. Stacie

November 24, 2007 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

I'm so glad you're going to MT! I wish you didn't have to go to KS, though. Blech.

M~

November 25, 2007 at 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home