Monday, November 26, 2007

Light Weight

So it's been a long long time since I had a "drink". And my friends were going out last Saturday, so I went. Now I can handle booze, I have had a drink every now and then. But this Saturday was hard. I came home at 10:30, only having 3 drinks. Holy Crap. The bathroom was my bed for the night. I got so sick. Gross details really. I was heaving hard. I actully wanted to go to the hospital. Can you see that? They would have given me a barf bag and laughed in my face. My sis thought it was funny, and really it is. Sue was a dear and helped me through the night and the next day, but now if I ever get sick again I am on my own. Now don't think I was drunk, it just hit me the wrong way...I think it was that shot of whiskey that put me over the top.
Ok now some big news...I have court next week. More details on that after tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

You & I could very easily be twins on that topic! I can't handle alcohol in any large capacity! LOL

Poor little lush girl...

Good luck in court!

M~

November 27, 2007 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

see, the trick is...take three hours per drink like Marianna does and you'll be fine! LOL
that shot of whiskey would have put me over the edge too...ICK! LOL
Stacie

November 27, 2007 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

whiskey... it'll get ya!

November 28, 2007 at 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home