Friday, January 29, 2010

Sucks....

I hate calling my bro-in-law with bad news..mostly when it is something I did. yesterday I had another car accident. head on with another car...damnit.
I swear its always something..But when I call the first thing he says is are you ok, as if I cared if I was hurt..all I care about is the car.
I know things happen and thats what we have insurance for, so I will just relax and let it go. I have to because there is nothing else I can do...
It's Friday and I am going to work then home to sit my lazy ass on the couch for the night, hopefully, kids will be running around but I can always throw them outside.
Oh one of my friends from Texas might be coming to visit, how cool is this. She is so awesome and we have alot of fun together...hope she makes it..
Off I go, enjoy your day and have a great weekend....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home