Thursday, January 14, 2010

I am so lazy

So I have been in Montana since August..Since then I have started working at an animal hospital, yeah had to go into the family business..I have moved into my own place, me Cody and mom. It isn't far from sis, just about 10 miles up the road, so you know I am always going to her house...she can't get rid of me..
Cody is enjoying life here alot..he is doing great in school, as I was scared at first that his city life would keep him from enjoying all that this place as to offer..he does do his fair share of wrongs. We just make him to manual labor and it seems to work.
We had a great holiday, Cody went to Texas to see his dad, flew all by him little self. Did great!
Ok so I am going to try to write daily, even if it is one line or so..just what I am thinking or what is on my mind. Who knows if I will keep it up...but with the way things are going I need to vent, get some things out there...maybe yall can help!
I got issues...ok I am leaving that wide open, yall go ahead...

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home