Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Soooo Much To Tell...







Where do I even start.



Well we are in Montana finally...we did the uhaul move last week and tht was just fun. Me, Kiddo, Mom, 2 cats and dog...and only I drove. 3days later we arrived in one peace. I can't say I have ever experinced anything like that before...it was fun really.



Cody went camping right away for a whole week...he had a blast, no mom...yeah he was ok. I just got things unpacked and as normal as possible. Cody is reg. for school and ready to go.



Things back home were just , well not sure. I mean My girlfriend and I had slpit up awhile ago and I was doing the working mom thing..which I loved. I had a great job and was doing it...but had the chance to go so had to take it.



I will say I miss home, alot...I just started tlking to a girl there,, who I am still talking to, which you never know what will happen...



I really miss Texas..as u know I make friends easy and well I have some close friends and plus some and well I am really missing them right now..I mean this girl I am starting to "talk" to and do the long distant thing with..her bday is Thursday and it suxks not being there,,but I will see her in October, we had some fun planned which my awesome sis is making sure I get there for it. But still I miss really bad.



I know things are going to get better here..I don't hang alone long, but when u leave a life that you hve only known for yrs and yrs well it sucks...



Now I can't believe that I am finally here, doing what was meant to be..a family.



Time for bdays and Christmas and just all the things that are from a magazine...for real it is like that here and whn you want to just go outside and walk the pond you can...I mean come on right.



So I am sure tht alot of people are dissin the choice I made, but you know what I don't give a $#%^...



I am making better life for my kiddo...



Just hope that the things I left behind remember that.. and some follow me. I can say that we have all settled in well...even the cats, true Montana kitties. Cody just does his normal, as if he were here for a visit, but this time no flight home...well to visit..i can't wait.



2 Comments:

Blogger Cheyenne said...

I'm sure that once things settle down you will be in a much better frame of mind. It's hard to leave what you know to be great and move to something altogether different. But you are with your sister and that's a good thing. And you now call home in one of the most perfect places in the US. I wish you all the best and I agree with you on those that would dis you for making the choice you did. After all, it's your life and not theirs. So have fun with it!

August 13, 2009 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Here's your official welcome as a new Montanan! Now be sure to keep that sister of yours in line! She's been allowed too much freedom for far too long!

August 20, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home