Sunday, January 24, 2010

I can't see it....

Why can't I see the good in things...I mean I know that all things work out and that there is light at the end of every tunnel, but sometimes I lay in bed just wondering.
I had a good weekend. Got things done and had family time, which is always great. but now as the week approaches I get well stressed...and lonely.
Thank god I got sis, she always puts it into perspective.
My kiddo is a joy to, he is there being a butt to lighten the mood...
Mmmm guess its life hittin hard huh?
So as I wrap up the month and start new I say...I can, I will, and don't worry.
Until next time....

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheyenne said...

I look at it this way...things could be worse. What if you didn't have your sister or your son. Life's too short to sweat the small stuff. Chin up, shoulders back...it'll get better.

January 24, 2010 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Your right...dust of my shoes

January 25, 2010 at 7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home