Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Good Morning

As you can see my sister helped me with another picture...she does have a knack for picking the best ones,
Another day at work, I really like my job, and the people there are just awesome. We have all kinds of fun, oh along with work do. But got to make it fun right.
Cody is in this afterschool program at school and they are teaching them "Ballroom" dancing. I think that is so cool, and as far as I know so does he.
We will see how well he learns, he plans on showing momma tonight what he learned..no I will not be posting videos..you would just love that..
Off to work, have a great day all

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheyenne said...

Glad to see you are back to writing here. Good deal.

January 20, 2010 at 12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home