Thursday, March 6, 2008

Prison Pages #5

I can't help but wonder what the women are doing right now. The ones I was locked up with. Its cold and rainy. And the heat didn't always work there. All we were given was a blanket which is the exact same kind you are thinking of, those ones that are wool like but very thin. And they did give us a coat. So we would sometimes sleep in it. I am here in my warm house, with blankets and heat. Even those warm fuzzy socks. I hope they stay warm tonight.
Ok as I sit here and think of times there I sometimes miss it. I know crazy right. It's the simple life...not my busy life here. I didn't have to worry about bills, soccer games, clothes, food, or anything that deals with life. So why in the hell would I miss it? Guess I am overwhemled. My friend that I go see was talking about things in there. How it is running and the people there, the ones I know. Thats when I realize I am just membering things...ok babbling.
I am going to sis's house for spring break, can't wait. Of course Cody is excited, still snow to play in. Not much else to say....till next time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Hey! We're expecting snow flurries tonite! Don't call me. :P

BTW ~ I have The L Word all recorded. I'll call you in the AM>

M~

March 6, 2008 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

I would think that would be a normal reaction Amy..a sort of nostalgia for simpler times when you didn't have to worry about everyday stresses and stuff. But I imagine too that life in prison would have it's own set of stresses, it's all about dealing the the now I guess.
I don't deal well with cold, I would have been one cranky gal on the inside! Very very cranky!
Stacie

March 8, 2008 at 8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home