Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ummmmmm

I thought I would say a few words to touch base. I have been super busy the last few days. Our first soccer game is this Saturday. I think the kiddos are ready. Alot of talent on this team. Our Blue and Gold Banquet is this Friday. This is the biggest scouting event of the year. Cody is getting his Wolf Badge, which puts him up to the Bear Den. And along with that I have had alot of pictures to put on CD's for the parents. Which I was having major troubles with. I had to call Marianna in to help. She saved my life. My scout parents will be so happy.
So I will post pics of the boy this weekend.
Oh and a bit of good news...court is set for March 11- so happy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

OMG March 11?! I am crossing my fingers for you!!!

Have a wonderful time with the Blue & Gold this weekend! I hope it's a great event.

M~

February 21, 2008 at 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home