Saturday, February 9, 2008

I be Tagged...


Tagged by Miranda
So here’s how to play this meme:

Capture a picture of your computer’s desktop.*
Post it on your blog along with a link to who tagged you.
Tag some people.
*Here’s how you can do a screen capture:

1- View desktop and press the Print Scrn key (located in the upper right corner of your keyboard on the same row as the F12 key).
2- Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V).
3 - If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it, but it is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun.

I couldn't get screen capture to work, so I just took a pic.

I tag...Stacie and Marianna

4 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

Oh...nice screen.Is that someone you know?

February 10, 2008 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

That's my kiddo with my sis's horse Sam

February 10, 2008 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Okie dokie! I can do this one!

:)
M~

February 10, 2008 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

I'll have it up tomorrow! Cool beans!
Stacie

February 12, 2008 at 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home