Sunday, March 2, 2008

Prison Pages #4

I get up in the middle of the night and have a snack. Usaully a "Lil Debbie" or something sweet. With a glass of milk. I came across these new snack cakes called "Susie Q's" very sweet. So I gave them a try last night. Not as good as I would have thought. So last night I was talking with my sis and she brought up my snacks in TDC. I could come up with some tasty treats. For example...cheesecake. First you start with powered milk, add water and a cap full of sprite. Stir fast and then let sit. Now for the crust. Take graham crackers and crush them. Add a little water and butter(which you take from the chow hall), and there you have it. Cheesecake...
Now for dinner time. A potato...oh this is my favorite. Take a package of Roast Beef, which you can buy on commisary. With Zapps potato chips and water. Mix all together and heat in the Hot Pot. Instant baked potato.
Not everything is what it seems, you can have cool stuff when you put your mind to it.
Till next time...

5 Comments:

Blogger Leesa said...

Just ONE little Debbie?? mmm hmmmm.

March 2, 2008 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

ok you got me...

March 2, 2008 at 7:58 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

LOL OINK!

I remember how excited you'd get when I'd come visit ~ just so you can have some of the junk food. It was eye-opening to me to see how how much you appreciated the junk food I'd buy from the vending machines.

M~

March 3, 2008 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Hmmph. Now ~I~ want a Little Debbie. What the heck are those wafer things??? Nutty bars...ah, yes.

I wonder if the Food Lion is open.
~L.

March 5, 2008 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

OMG...Nutty Bars, Susie Q's, Swiss Rolls, Brownies...kill me now. Star Clusters..Oh Star Clusters. Thank heavens you ended with the Potato recipe, now I think I'm off food for good ;)

Seriously though, you are pretty creative, remind me if we ever meet though, that either we go out or *I* do the cooking! LOL

:P
Stacie

March 8, 2008 at 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home