Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Mutter...

I got a call from my attorney Monday and I needed to go in to sign some papers. I read them over and put my Jane Hancock. Let me tell you I liked what I read. All I want is to keep my child and get the hell out of here. Not only does my sis need me there but I want to be closer to her. Yeah I am gonna get mushy. My sis and I didn't get along so well growing up. I was a BIG pain in the ass. But since the last few years we both realized we are all we have left. That and I grew up. I am still strange but older. I also realized that my sis isn't stupid. I used to try to pull shit over on her and think I was getting away with it. Haha on me. I miss her damnit. Plus if it wasn't for her and my bro-in-law, hell I would not be here now. So soon we will be starting our lives in Montana. I can't wait.
Cody will fly to his dad's every other summer and Christmas, which will give him some time to get used to being without mommy. And at the same time give him dad time. His dad isn't young so they need time together. I am ready.
Not much else to tell. Soccer keeps us busy. Oh get this I have kids on my team taller than me. Not a shocker I know, but man. Our scout Blue and Gold Banquet is coming up, Cody will be getting his Wolf badge. Bid deal in scouting. Rank! Sue is working hard as always. She takes care of us. I finally got a day to just do house work. It was long over due. Hope all are good, have a great day.

6 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

What are you talking about? Your house is ALWAYS clean! What kind of housework?

I can NOT imagine you a pain in the ass. :P

Oh man, the kids are already taller than you?! LOL

M~

February 6, 2008 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

Everyone is always taller than me, well except the dog. lol. It really sucks when the kids get older than you.

February 6, 2008 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Rock On Girl! Keep taking the steps to Montana.

Your sis is a little quirky herself, but all like her too ;-p

February 6, 2008 at 8:14 PM  
Blogger Redhead Editor said...

I can imagine you as a pain in the ass... but can you imagine me as one?? I was the baby of 4 sisters so imagine it! Isn't it great when you get to appreciate the sister that was there for you all along???

February 7, 2008 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger ~grey said...

I am amazed at how close I am to my sister too. We have a closer bond now... as adults then we ever did as kids.

You can the link on your side bar... I am no longer at greysilence.blogspot.

my blog is now...
greyimpressions.blogspot.com

I am silent one! :)

February 10, 2008 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

That's awsome Amy! I'm glad it's all starting to come together for you. My brother and I weren't close growing up either. I was meaner than a pet snake to that kid, and now that I try to make amends it's not really going all that well. Oh we get along alright, but we're very different people and we only see one another once a year or so if that so it's kinda tough. I'm glad you and your sis can be friends..that's awsome!
Stacie

February 12, 2008 at 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home