Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Prison Pages pg.2

I can't see how I made it there...I mean I am not frivolous, but I sure like aloe strip razors. I was shaving this morning and I was remembering the razors we had. Talk about hack job. I guess I got used to them cause I don't remember killing myself. Ok the soap is a story you will like. The bars of soap were as thin as a stick of gum and the size of one of those coupon tickets, you know the kind they use for raffles. I might still have one somewhere...nope I don't but they are small. Well we would take 7-8 pieces of soap and crush them up. Mix a little water in it and shape it into one big bar. If you want to try it...get some of those hotel soaps, crush them up alomst to powder, mix water and shape. You have a nice bar of soap that you can pick up without any trouble. And in prison you can drop the soap and feel safe, our showers were single showers.
I once thought I would never make it there...more later.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

Lol my dad does that with those lil soaps still.

Have you ever read this blog:
http://prisonpete.blogspot.com/
He writes it from a prison, and has someone put it on a blog, some interesting, and funny things in there.

January 30, 2008 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

I cannot imagine your first few months there. It must have been utterly terrifying...

M~

January 30, 2008 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger John said...

You're a female..in a female prison. Why would you be affraid of dropping the soap?

I'm innocent.

February 15, 2008 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Trust me they will get you just as easy...think about it

February 15, 2008 at 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home