Thursday, December 13, 2007

Just Talk

I am going to see my friend again this weekend in TDC. I know how hard it is to be there and not have family around during the holidays. Since I am so close it just seems right to go. It's funny cause I have been thinking alot about those days. How I lived, what I did to pass time, the thoughts that went through my head. I was pretty busy in there. I worked 5 days a week, went to alot of classes, and read alot. I loved the days when I could just stay in my cell and have me time. Funny huh cause you would think all you have is time, but with 82 girls in your dorm, well it gets pretty loud. I would put my head phones on and write, clean, or do laundry. Nice! So hear I am today, free to do what I want. And I am thinking about prison. Wild!
Ok let's see whats else.....I am getting ready to go to Ks. so Cody can see his dad for Christmas, yes I am going to be there. Then we fly to Mt. thats my fun right there. Get to annoy my sis for a little while. Play in the snow...I can't wait. Sue is going to be home, but she wont be bored. She is going to see Trans- Siberian Orchestra while I am gone and work. She will be busy.
Well that's it for now...enjoy your day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

You're going to annoy your sister??? That's not nice! :P

M~

December 13, 2007 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

Sounds like your holidays are going to be jam packed busy!
Awww..tell me that cute little boy didn't get into trouble...he looks like such an angel! LOL
Stacie

December 14, 2007 at 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home