Sunday, November 11, 2007

Now What?

Well Cody ended up coming home last night. He didn't even make it 12 hours with his dad. To put it blunt, Cody told his dad he missed me, then it hit the fan. Cody called me from the hotel crying and he had lock himself in the bathroom. He wanted to come home. So of course Mr. One up got mad. He doesn't realize that he did this to Cody. I can understand how he feels, I was once in the same boat. Your child not in your life. It hurts. But I understand how Cody feels. His dad is trying to take him from the one thing he trusts. In Cody's words "I lost my mom once, I don't want to lose her again".
I am starting to think that he is realizing that he will ruin his relationship with his son totally if he continues to fight this. Hope so!

We are doing some more work on the house today. Then we can paint.
I also might be going to work soon. Need to big time. Enjoy your Sunday!

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Would it help Cody if you & DOOFUS had joint visits for a while? In other words, you be there & D when Cody is with him?

M~

November 11, 2007 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

It might...I think if Cody knows that he can't take off with him, he would feel better.

November 11, 2007 at 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home