Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tuesday Tid Bits

Not much going on here with us. Cody is getting over a cold, as well as myself. Sue is busy at work. And I am just doing my thing. Cody is about to turn 8...yeah this Saturday. He will spend it with his dad, but we are planning to do something with him Friday. Basically opens gifts and hang out. Some of our extended family is coming to see him so he will like that. He doesn't know one of them is coming so that will be cool. It's getting colder here. Not like my sis's place. I can't wait to be there. We are planning a trip there for part of the Christmas Holidays...Cody will be with his dad some of it, maybe. So I am looking forward to that. Ok all for now...

5 Comments:

Blogger Nature Girl said...

does it really get cold in TX? It's down to 50 here during the day and 30 at night...I'm using my electric blanket..I'm so cold.
Stacie

November 6, 2007 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

We even get ice and sometimes snow...

November 6, 2007 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

I can't wait for the DC to show up Friday nite! You'll have to tell me how it goes!

LOL Stacie ~ it snows. Remember my ice pics from last year? Oh man, that was a wicked storm!

M~

November 7, 2007 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Glad you guys are better and I hope Cody has a great birthday!

November 8, 2007 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Hey, you be sure to give John a time to be there! He said he had no clue what time to show up... LOL He's SUCH a dork, I tell you!

Oh, and he was crackin' on you being blonde. He said you were gonna have a pinata but didn't know how to make it brighter at nite.. LMAO!

M~

November 8, 2007 at 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home