Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween


We are going to a little carnival then off to do a short trick or treating trip. I will post pics of the boy in his costume tonight.

Just a brief update on our family affair. The opposing side does have and attorney, but has already started to realize he is under favored. As of this morning my paperwork is on its way to the court house, where the judge will order a court date. I have to convince my VERY unwilling child that spending time with his father for the holidays is a must. Not easy when they don't want to go. But I think I can be pretty convincing.

Hope yalls night is a good one...

4 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Are you going to take him to the carnival at KCCC? Are they doing that this year?

C needs to understand that D will always be his father (unfortunately). Just because you two are not married does not mean he can't have a good relationship with his Dad. He's young now, but he'll understand that in coming years.

M~

October 31, 2007 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Happy Halloween! I hope that things are looking up for you!

October 31, 2007 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

It's so sad when we 'have' to make our kids do things because the court makes us. ((Big hugs)), take comfort in knowing that he'll grow up and can decide for himself eventually.

Happy Halloween.

October 31, 2007 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

I hope it all works out soon...keeping fingers crossed for you.
Stacie

November 2, 2007 at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home