Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Tooth Ache



We had a full night. Met up with friends to run the roads. Or basically walk from house to house to knock on the door and beg for candy. And leave it to me, the adult to get scared shitless. OMG! I was so sure this guy was fake. Yeah it's the big Scream guy in the picture. Also, check out my childs hand...caught red handed. Overall we had fun. Enough candy to last a long long time. I didn't get good pics of Cody's costume, he had it all messed up by the time we started walking.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Ahh ya big weenie! LOL (I would have gotten scared too.)

He looks great!

M~

November 1, 2007 at 7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks pretty spooky to me.

Gosh I am so glad Halloween is over.I walked about 15 trillion miles! Aaaaah!

November 3, 2007 at 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home