Monday, November 5, 2007

Today Part 2...Tagged

4 Jobs I've had...Bartender, Six Flags ground keeper, kennel help at a animal clinic, and Manager of a Subway

4 Movies I can watch over and over...Titanic, To Kill a Mockingbird, Fried Green Tomatos, and Toy Story

4 Places I've lived...Ohio, Kansas, Arkansa, Georgia

4 Places I've been on vacation...Montana(all over), Tybee Island, Galveston, Corpus

4 Websites I visit daily...Facebook, Blogspot, Walmart.com, Killeen Herald

4 Favorite Dishes...Ramen/Zapps, Au gratin potatos, Chicken&Dumplings, Persiman Pudding

4 Places I'd rather be right now...in the snow, on the beach, at my sis's house, shopping

3 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

LOL a woman after my own heart! Ramen & walmart.com!!!

Hey, what are Zapps??

M~

November 5, 2007 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Zapps are Jalapeno chips

November 5, 2007 at 8:09 PM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

I wAS going to ask exactly that same question! That sounds good..I'm going to have to try those!
Thanks for playing..
Stacie

November 5, 2007 at 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home