Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Farewell My Friend

Today one of my good friends is moving. Marianna is going to Seattle. She is so important to me, she has been there for me in so many ways. I am going to miss her. But I will see her when I visit my sis.



I have been away from blog world for a few days. I didn't have a computer. See all this time I was blogging via my sis, but she got me a computer so now I can keep up with all my events and blog my little head off. Sue says she will never be able to talk to me again now that I have a pc, but I am not that bad.



Cody is all ready for school. He is so excited about 2nd grade, hopefully this excitment will last through high school. Not much else to tell. Till next time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Hey Amy,

Sorry to hear about your friend moving. That's gotta be rough. But there's always an option to visit! (Still not the same, I know.)

Hope you're doing terrific!

August 15, 2007 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well, since you have a computer now, you need to experience the fun of a comment blitz... party's over at M~ website!!

August 15, 2007 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

dont' hold your breath on that excitement thing lasting thru high school!

:P

Stacie

August 15, 2007 at 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home